CorpPass (Singapore Corporate Access) is a corporate digital identity for businesses and other entities (such as non-profit organisations and associations) to transact with Government agencies online. Owned by the Ministry of Finance and managed by Government Technology Agency (GovTech), CorpPass marks the first time that the Government is rolling out a single corporate digital identity. This creates opportunities for even more services and transactions to be provided online conveniently and securely. Here are some guides to using CorpPass to gain access to SSG-WSG e-Services.
- Guide on CorpPass [ View ]
- CorpPass FAQs
- Login to CorpPass and Select Entity’s Digital Services [ Video Guide | User Guide ]
- Assignment of SSG/WSG e-Service Roles [ Video Guide | User Guide ]
- Batch assignment of SSG/WSG e-Service Roles [ Video Guide | User Guide ]
- SSG-WSG e-Service Roles and Descriptions [ View ]